[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Modification

From: CHIN-YA HUANG
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Modification
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:33:23 +0800

Hi,

I use an array to implement supporting multi-constellation scheme for OFDM
system, but
I got a problem in modifying the code for /trunk/
gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blks2impl/ofdm.py

in which I generate a parameter multi_modulation[i][j]
while i is the ith subcarrier, and j is the used modulation scheme.
However, I have no idea how to modify the following  :

                 expert.add_option("","--multi_modulation",type ="array",
default = "",
                                     help="set the number of use
multi_constellation decision [defalut=%default]")

where I want to use "bpsk" as default for whole subcarrier, and type array to
assign which subcarrier should use other constellation scheme. For example [2
"qpks" ; 5 "16qam"] means the 2nd subcarrier use qpsk, and the 5th subcarrier
use 16qam.

Another question is, what's the meaning for the parameter arity? I thought I
also need to change it to an array for different subcarriers, but I also got
stuck there.