[Discuss-gnuradio] polymorphic type documentation (PMT)

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] polymorphic type documentation (PMT)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:36:27 -0400

Hi all,

I've added documentation on the new polymorphic type in GNU Radio, PMT, to the GNU Radio wiki:

It has full details of many of the methods, how to use a PMT, how to assign it values, how to do type conversions, etc...

For more difficult PMT types (lists, dictionaries, etc...), I have added detailed sections.

This is all part of my attempt to make a better wiki...

... I'm branching out from the m-block info, slowly but surely!

- George