[Discuss-gnuradio] trouble transmitting with benchmark_tx.py and Basic T

From: meggahertz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] trouble transmitting with benchmark_tx.py and Basic TX
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

I am having trouble transmitting data using benchmark_tx.py at carrier
frequencies higher than approx. 40Mhz using the Basic TX daughterboard? I
didn't have any problem transmitting an analog audio signal over carrier
frequency within board frequency range as well as any waveform using
usrp_siggen.py at carrier frequencies around 100MHz. However, using
benchmark_tx.py I can't do that. It works fine at carrier frequency 40MHz
with Basic TX and Basic RX. What TX board or method should I use to transmit
in the range 80MHz-120MHz? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you