[Discuss-gnuradio] ask : USRP Mode-S/ADS-B project

From: Bino Oetomo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ask : USRP Mode-S/ADS-B project
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:56:08 +0700

Dear All

I'm just searching about low cost ADS-B Receiver/Decoder solution.
First, I found most people using SBS-1/RadarBox. They need to use propietary BaseStation software. But there is pio that looks like have a good progress on handling the output for linux and OS-x
http://piopawlu.net/2008/04/15/sbs1-under-linux-and-mac-os-x/

And then I found GNU-Radio.
I search the discussion archieve ... and looks like Eric have magic work on it.
So .. how is the stage of this GNU-Radio USRP Mode-S project ?
Is there any specific distribution for non technical people that just want to dumb decoded mode-s message to a console or pipe it to another program/script ?

Regards
-bino-