[Discuss-gnuradio] Help for a beginner

From: Swapna Raj
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help for a beginner
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:39:48 -0500

Hi all,

I'm new to GNU radio Software and USRP.  We have recently purchased a USRP Board with RFX900 and RFX2400 Daughter Boards for our Lab. I work in a Telecommunications in PVAMU.

I've a decent expertise in C++ and object oriented Programming. I tried figuring out how the whole system works by going through various example source codes.

But I'm yet to get a feel of exactly what happens from the point a signal is received by the antenna till  the final signal processing block.

Can anyone send me a source code of an example using the above mentioned daughter boards.(RFX900 and RFX2400)

 I shall appreciate any other suggestion that will enhance my knowledge about how GNU radio works , how it interfaces with the USRP and the flow of control between various block.
 Thank You
Swapna