Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 Tx+Rx

From: Wireless Monster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 Tx+Rx
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:25:41 -0400

Yes I meant simultaneously... What is the main reason for this limitation?

Is possible to Tx on port 1 and Rx on port 2 simultaneously?

Thanks for your help!

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 09:48:40AM -0400, Wireless Monster wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know if it is possible to Tx and Rx at the same time using the
> RX/TX connector on the RFX900 board ? (i.e using only one connector)
>
> Thank you!

If you mean simultaneously when you say "at the same time", the
answer is no.

If you interleave the transmitting and receiving, then yes, you can.

Eric