Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: mblock make failure under Cygwin

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: mblock make failure under Cygwin
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:31:46 -0400

Steven Clark wrote:

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Steven Clark <address@hidden> wrote:
I reinstalled gnuradio under cygwin from scratch, using the latest
subversion trunk.
Following http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CygwinInstallMain, I
built/installed a minimal gnuradio setup, and that worked fine.

Then I tried to add a few extra parts of gnuradio (usrp, mblock, gpio,
etc.) and ran into what looks like a linker problem involving
inband/mblock code (possibly also involving boost?)

build log & build error file are attached...any ideas/workarounds?

Bump in case my email got lost in the weekend shuffle. The first error
encountered is:

.libs/qa_inband_usrp_server.o: In function
undefined reference to `mb_mblock::~mb_mblock()'

It looks like you are missing a patch (attachment:"makefiles6975.patch, listed on the Cywin wiki page) needed to include the mblock library in the link of qa_inband_usrp_server.

-- Don W.