[Discuss-gnuradio] Trace mpsk_receiver_cc()

From: irene159
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trace mpsk_receiver_cc()
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:30:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I would like to study the implementation of Costas loop in
gr.mpsk_receiver_cc. I need some additional information to be printed by
this block.

First of all can somebody tell me what code is executed when calling a
block? Is it the constructor and the general_work function in .cc file?

In my case, I have a test file calling dqpsk.dqpsk_demod. As can be seen in
the dqpsk.py code, dqpsk_demod function uses a mpsk_receiver_cc block. I
have added some printf commands almost everywhere in the mpsk_receiver_cc.cc
code and got none of them printed on the terminal when executing my test
file. Any hints on what is going on?

I modified mpsk_receiver_cc.cc file I found in
/usr/src/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/lib/general/.

Regards,
Irene