Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Documentation (source files)

From: Firas A.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Documentation (source files)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> Rakesh Perter wrote :
>
> Hello Firas...
>
> GREAT EFFORT !!!  You really deserve a big round of applause from the
> whole community !!!
> it will be great if we can merge this to the Wiki, so that folks around
> can easily search around
>and also update  it regularly (easily). I guess it could be done easily.

Thank you and all.

I think who really deserve the big round of applause is the GNU Radio
developing team (and everybody contribute to it).

> George Nychis Wrote :
>

> My only suggestion would be that this type of documentation be put in to
> the wiki, a place where others can very easily update and add to it.
> It's also the first thing people go to.

Dear Rakesh and George:

It will be great if we could put the document in Wiki and periodically
update it. I don't know exactly how to do this, but I'm ready to do it if
someone guided me.

The document source files (OpenOffice document and images) can be downloaded
from :

http://rapidshare.com/files/121840796/USRP-doc-source.tar.gz

Best Regards,

Firas