Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!

From: Richard Clarke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:17:27 +1200

Hi Chiara,

well done! Just wanted to say I'd definitely be interested in obtaining the VmWare image you've created. As you say though, 2GB is pretty big. If you don't find a host for the image within the next few days I may be able to arrange a temporary FTP location where you can upload to.

Cheers
Richard

Chiara De Dominicis wrote:
Hi everybody,

I installed GNURadio 3.1.2 on SuSE 10.2 in a virtual machine for VmWare 6.0.
The installation is perfectly working also with the USRP.
My system is a Centrino Duo T2300 with 2.5GB RAM.

I think it is really working since I've been using it for 2 months, now...

If someone is interested in a clean image of the vm, please tell me where to upload it since it is quite huge (2 GB zipped)

Bye
Chiara