[Discuss-gnuradio] Channel measurements?

From: Jason Uher
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel measurements?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:43:07 -0500

Hey all,

What is the best way to measure the channel for use in space-time
coding schemes using an RFX2400 board?

As far as I know you can only get the I and Q streams out of the USRP,
and I'm not sure how you would get a set of channel coefficients.

I am planning on using the conjugate of the measured channel to
'reverse' the damage done by transmission.

Sorry if I am missing something fundamental here, I've only done
channel coding in theory and am trying to get a practical
implementation going on.

Jason