Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 802.11 bbn_80211b_rx.py

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 802.11 bbn_80211b_rx.py
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:43:53 -0400

  BTW, what does that guy mean "Not sure when you updated, but we have changed
  the checked in code to default to 2437, and run it like this (as a NetBSD
  rc.d start script)", following the above link?

It means there is somewhere checked in a script that fits into the
NetBSD rc.d framework so that GNU Radio is started at boot time.

Our code expected to stuff received packets into a tap(4) device.

I would suggest digging into the code a bit and adding some debug print
statements.  (If you aren't comfortable doing that, this code isn't for
you!)