[Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Loss Rate/Bit Error Rate

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Loss Rate/Bit Error Rate
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:54:35 -0700 (PDT)

If someone has ever measured Quality of service of received data (using any
modulation and daughter board but preferably RFX2400) in terms of packet
loss rate/Bit Error Rate (or any other metric) with USRP & GNU Radio without
any error correction (ARQ,FEC) mechanism (but no problem if you have with
error correction mechnism) then please share your results here.

Actually without and error correction mechanism, with FSK, I am getting
almost half of my data lost. I was thinking that it may be improved by
adding some error correction mechanism. Or this high data loss is because of
some implementation errors...What do you say ??????????

Thaks