Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn_80211b_rx.py: how is the received packet hand

From: yyzhuang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn_80211b_rx.py: how is the received packet handled please?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:10:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. I think it should be something from the 802.11 frame over the
wireless link.

Since I see the time and other stuff are got from the packet, could
you tell me how is the packet received from usrp (by sampling in the
usrp?), what is its format? and for how we can actually do with it, is
unpack the packet according to its format enough?

Thanks again