[Discuss-gnuradio] Two entirely unrelated questions

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two entirely unrelated questions
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:02:49 -0400

Does anybody have a comprehensive list of USB-interfaced SDR devices out there that work roughly in the
  same spirit as the USRP (even if there aren't plug-ins for Gnu Radio).  In my other life as
  Principal Investigator for the Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium, I managed to get a free donation of
  a pair of Ranger 2101 USB extender devices, which I've promised to evaluated for SDR/Radio Astronomy
  purposes, and do a little write-up for the manufacturer (ICRON).

On an entirely (mostly) unrelated note, what is the best way to setup a timer-interrupt in Gnu Radio with
  granularity of finer than 1 second, without causing any baffage to other parts of the signal processing
  chain.

Cheers
Marcus