Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] get a waveform of usrp clock 10~64MHz usingfile_s

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] get a waveform of usrp clock 10~64MHz usingfile_sink
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:37:09 -0700

James Park wrote:
Hi,
is it possible to save a waveform of usrp clock using file_sink? I want to save the usrp clock signal like other transmit and receive signals, but due to lack of knowledge, have no idea.
Thank you.

I doubt you can do this. It would look like a 64MHz square wave. You could feed in a reference wave (perhaps from a signal generator or other accurate clock) and look at it's deviations from the reference freq to deduce what the 64MHz clock is doing.

Maybe if you had 2 USRPs you could feed the clock of one into the RX of the second.

Chris