[Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband

From: Eric Schneider
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 02:28:20 -0600

For those interested,

I’ve committed my changes to the inband RX buffering subsystem.  It is available at:

Source only at the moment, I’m not sure of the policy for RBFs in dev branches.

Caveat emptor…  The module has been completely rewritten and has not been extensively tested.

I do get occasional overruns at decim 64.  I’m pretty sure they are due to my host.

The preliminary results look promising however:

918303  delta: 8064

926367  delta: 8064

934431  delta: 8064

942495  delta: 8064

950559  delta: 8064

958623  delta: 8064

966687  delta: 8064

If anyone tests it, please let me know your results.