[Discuss-gnuradio] usage of usrp

From: Joreen Tan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usage of usrp
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:57:32 +0800

Hi,

I'm totally new to gnu radio and it is required for me to do a final year project on using the usrp as a base station to send and receive gsm signals. i would like to check, in order to use the USRP as a base station, is it really possible? as there are no such products right now in the market.

are there any special handsets that are available in the market that is able to communicate with the usrp?

thanks for your help!

joreen

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live