[Discuss-gnuradio] FW: patch file for wireshark (my apologies)

From: Joreen Tan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: patch file for wireshark (my apologies)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:29:49 +0800

Hi,

so sorry.. i apologise for posting this email to the wrong email address again. sorry for the trouble caused.

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: patch file for wireshark
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:09:11 +0800

Hi,

i came across this error that says the below when i'm installing the patch file for wireshark version 0.1:
"11 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file patch_wireshark-0.99.5-shim6-0.1.rej
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?"

i have print screen the complete error in the picture attached in the email.

really appreciate u for ur help! please guide me along..

thank you so much!

joreen

Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer

Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer