[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Gnuradio 3.1.2 still on download page

From: Mohd adib Sarijari
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Gnuradio 3.1.2 still on download page
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:43:21 +0200

Christoph Fischer wrote:
> Mohd adib Sarijari schrieb:
>> oh then i think it is my university network problem.. tQ chris.
>
> i would say the trailing / in your link is the problem ;-)

i'm not sure.. but it gives me the page that i attach when iclick the
link.. actually my university in its process changing their ISP. so i
guess it is the network problem.. i will try to access the link from
outside.. tQ for the support =)

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/2679/untitled.JPG