[Discuss-gnuradio] spread data in gnuradio

From: mir murtuza ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] spread data in gnuradio
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:01:48 +0530

hi all

i want to spread binary data read from a file using a PN sequence. The PN sequence is generated by a LFSR. Is there any gnuradio block that can help me do this. The gr.glfsr_source_b generates the sequence continously. If there isn't any block that can help me do this, can you suggest a way to implement a new block for doing this. I thought of a way but that requires a block to have two input streams at different rates which i think is not possible in gnuradio. One stream that reads from the file and the other stream that is actually the output coming from the pn sequence source.

any ideas or suggestions ?

bye
zoheb

Hottest news and in-depth analysis that goes beyond the headlines. Only on MSN News Check it out!