Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to update gnuradio

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to update gnuradio
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:20:48 +0200

I assume you mean that you installed from source.
Yes, you need to uninstall the old version first, which means going
into the directory of the old source code and running "sudo make
uninstall". Then install the new version as normal...

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International