Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Schematic probleme connection of ADC

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Schematic probleme connection of ADC
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:30:14 -0700

PAtrick Gerber wrote:
Hello all,

I am quite new with the USRP board. I am working on the schematic (revision 1.6) of the USRP board for a project. I have found what I think to be an error: The VINN_A and VINP_B signals are not correctlyto the right signals of the AD986x. I think that you need to swap them.

No, they are correct. Perhaps your interpretation of the signal names is incorrect.

What do you think about this ? Is the daugther board false also ?
I am making my own designthat use the daugther board of the GNU Radio project and I need to know exactly how to connect my design to the daugther board.

The motherboards and daughterboards are all correct.

Matt