[Discuss-gnuradio] How can I check usrp.sink_c

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I check usrp.sink_c
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I want to transmit some data using usrp.sink_c and immediately after the
data is sent I want to start receiver mode, but my problem is if I do like
this:

Send using 'usrp.sink_c'
start receive mode

My USRP immediately goes into receive mode and the data sent is not
successful, so I want to do something like following:

Send using 'usrp.sink_c'
check 'usrp.sink_c' if the data is sent then
                  start receive mode

But I dont know how can I check that data is successfully sent or it is
still on the way......Any suggestions

I am using USRP + RFX2400 + SUSI

Best Regards
Kaleem Ahmad