Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio compile errors

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio compile errors
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:25:13 -0400

On Oct 8, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Jason Uher wrote:
__ZN9omni_time4timeERKS_ referenced from libmblock expected to be
defined in libgromnithread
__ZN9omni_timeC1Ed referenced from libmblock expected to be defined in
libgromnithread
__ZplRK9omni_timeS1_ referenced from libmblock expected to be defined
in libgromnithread

Jason - It looks like lobgromnithread.dylib is corrupted; symbols that should be there aren't. Since you're on an Intel-Mac, rebuilding GR from scratch is pretty quick. That said, you might be able to get away with just rebuilding that library. Hence I'd recommend doing the following from your GR build directory (if you're doing ./configure, then it's also the top-level SVN directory):

cd omnithread
make clean
cd ..
make

If that doesn't work, then:

make distclean

then re-do the bootstrap, configure, and so forth & hope that works. If that fails, email me off list & I can provide some assistance. - MLD