[Discuss-gnuradio] LFTX/LFRX frequency range

From: Christian Schroeder
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LFTX/LFRX frequency range
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:30:41 +0200

Hi together,

we want to use the USRP2 with LFTX/LFRX boards to make transmissions in a low frequency regime from below 1 kHz up to about roughly 50 kHz. The daughterboard specifications give a frequency range from DC to 30 MHz.

We are now wondering, if we will experience some degradations since we want to work near the specification limits. Does anybody know about the frequency response at these frequencies? Is there something like a lower bound given by the hardware for reasonable working frequencies?

Thanks,
Christian