Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:21:09 -0400

George Nychis wrote:

Eric Blossom wrote:
George, I've got permission to add the BBN code to the main GR
repository.  Perhaps we should just add it there.

Since it's under the GPL I don't think permission is really needed (ability to redistribute), it was kind of a courtesy thing :) I'm OK with this if 1) I'm not adding it, and 2) I'm not maintaining it. If somebody else wants to, go for it. I offered to put it in CGRAN since it doesn't require more than an hour of my time to upload the code and create the project page. Then, others can apply patches they've been working on ;)

Another alternative is it residing in CGRAN for Doug and Dustin to update it to work with the current trunk, and once complete it can be integrated in to the main GR repo by you or whoever.

- George