[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP schematics Etc license.

From: Andrew Back
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP schematics Etc license.
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:03:52 +0100

I'm writing a paper which has a section on open hardware, and would like to
mention the USRP. I've checked-out usrp-hw from SVN, but can't see any
license notices. So my question is, what license applies to the schematics
Etc? And am I right in assuming there are no gerber files?

And lastly, does anyone know where I can find an appropriately licensed
(ideally high-res) copy of this image?

http://blog.makezine.com/gnuradio_board.jpg

Regards,

Andrew