[Discuss-gnuradio] fractional_interpolator_cc?

From: Clark Pope
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] fractional_interpolator_cc?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:15:37 -0400

I'm not able to get this function to work correctly. I have it just connected
between a snapshot file and an output file. I set the interpolation factor to
2.0 and the output file ends up half the size of the input file. It's like it
is a decimation block instead of interpolation?

Thanks,
Clark
When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/