[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing gnuradio using cygwin in windows

From: teka yemane
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing gnuradio using cygwin in windows
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 02:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I have successfully installed the cygwin in windows. Next,  changed my directory path to the gnuradio-3.1.3 directory. The "./configure" command worked out but the "make" command resulted in the following error:

make:*** No targets specified and no makefile found.  stop.

 somebody in the forums told me to use the "-f Makefile" option but that again give out another error:

make: Nothing to be done for "all"

any suggestions are appreciated!

thanks in advance,
teka