Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Catching mouse clicks in fft_sink

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Catching mouse clicks in fft_sink
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:03:58 -0400

For the gl fft sink, try to bind it to the self.spectrum.win.plotter

plotter is a gl canvas

-Josh

Steve Glass wrote:
Hi,

I've been using the following to catch mouse clicks in the original
fft_sink:

    self.spectrum.win.Bind(wx.EVT_LEFT_DOWN, self.spectrum_on_left_click)

to invoke the following method:

    def spectrum_on_left_click(self, event):
        x, y = self.spectrum.win.GetXY(event)
        self.SetStatusText(str(x))

but since I've switched to using the new fftsink2 class no clicks get caught
by this method. I've tried using the eventmanager too but no joy with that
approach either. Is this simply my code or are others having problems
getting mouse click events in fftsink2?

Regards

Stevie

--
The highest human happiness is not the exploitation of the present but the
preparation of the future.