Re: Re: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] small contract work

From: inderaj
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] small contract work
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:58:18 -0700

Hi Eric

Per, you suggestion, I am looking at USRP and deciding what equipment to get.

It seems FM falls in the range of TVRX daughterboard. However it seems to require antenna and there is no antenna listed for this range. Will I just be able to plug in a TV antenna for it? Is there an FM receiver code that will work if I get Basic RX receiver.

Thanks
Inderaj