[Discuss-gnuradio] Can I enable the doxygen support now?

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can I enable the doxygen support now?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:45:06 +0100

Hey all,

  I am new to the linux world, I am just learning all the things ,so my questions may be too simple or answered previously.so I ask excuse for this.

  i.e. After a long effort I have successfully  installed GNU radio on MAC OS X 10.5, but i have not enabled the doxygen support when i configure it. So, should I remove all the installation and configure again to enable the doxygen support? or is there some other trick?

 Bruhtesfa