Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can I enable the doxygen support now?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can I enable the doxygen support now?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:15:13 -0400

On Oct 28, 2008, at 4:45 AM, Bruhtesfa Ebrahim wrote:
After a long effort I have successfully installed GNU radio on MAC OS X 10.5, but i have not enabled the doxygen support when i configure it. So, should I remove all the installation and configure again to enable the doxygen support? or is there some other trick?

Hi Bruhtesfa - If you managed to get GNU Radio to compile & install (& pass 'make check') on OSX 10.5, then you should be able to create the doxygen documents as well. doxygen is available for OSX 10.5 in binary form directly from doxygen.org, can be compiled from source, or installed using MacPorts or Fink. To create the GNU Radio documentation, configure using the flag "--enable-doxygen" ... when doing "make" it is not unusual to see a host of warnings when creating the documentation; AFAICT, the documentation is just fine. - MLD