Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio svn server version

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio svn server version
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:54:17 -0700

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Stefan Brüns
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Any chance to update to version 1.5?

At some point, yes.  Right now the trac/svn combination we have for
gnuradio.org is extremely stable, requiring very little maintenance,
and I've been loath to fix something that isn't broken :)

Likely after the 3.2 release, we'll look at upgrading the project
infrastructure to more recent versions, including svn.

-Johnathan