Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while compiling a processing block

From: Francesco B.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while compiling a processing block
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent! I've now got ./bootstrap functioning properly, and have narrowed
the error messages down to two in make, one of which seems like it may have
been triggered by the other:

randsig_source_ff.h: In function 'PyObject* _wrap_source_ff(PyObject*,
PyObject*)':
randsig_source_ff.h:74: error: too few arguments to function
'randsig_source_ff_sptr randsig_make_source_ff(double)'

randsig.cc:4335: error: at this point in file

Seems to be expecting another parameter, though I haven't a clue what. In
every instance randsig_source_ff crops up, it has only the parameter
d_sampling_freq. The rest are determined by pseudo-randomly generated
numbers, or fixed to zero (in the case of offset). The .h and .cc are
attached...

~ Francesco

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20276253/randsig_source_ff.h randsig_source_ff.h

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20276253/randsig_source_ff.cc