[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Re: Complex samples format with ASK

From: C.cc Jay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Re: Complex samples format with ASK
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:35:29 +0100

Hello Marco

  (1) You use an opt. filter to get the passband from 400kHz to 410kHz.
      your message is on frequency 4** kHz?

  (2) After I run your code, I got different error (GUI error)
      on
      File "usrp_am_mw_rcv_002.py", line 309, in set_freq
      self.update_status_bar()
      File "usrp_am_mw_rcv_002.py", line 321, in update_status_bar
      msg = "Volume:%r  Setting:%s" % (self.vol, self.state)

      if I remark this two line. give up update_status_bar() then,
      the error is the same as yours.

      I guess, the problem is in
      self.connect (self.u, self.chan_filt, self.am_demod) <-
      Do you try to connect some sink block after self.am_demo
such like scopesink.scope_sink_f

   (3)
      Matlab? I didn't try my USRP on Matlab.
      Q: work in time domain or in the samples domain?
      The code is on time domain, isn't.

   (4)
   In Paul says:
>> There are better ways, e.g., using matched filters, to identify
>> Manchester codes directly from the envelope data, but this should get you
>> started.

   I prefer to use matched filter, but i also got another different
question.
   How do i know, the package start. hmm... I need more and more study!!

CJay