RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] bug in benchmark_tx/rx/loopback ?

From: Joreen Tan
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] bug in benchmark_tx/rx/loopback ?
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:56:51 +0800

Hi,

I have noticed it as well. If not the last packet, then the whole list of packets received will be wrong. As in, even when using the same set up, and the same configuration, the experiment will work this time but maybe not the other time. I'm quite puzzled about this too. Could it be the antenna problem?

And also, as i am very unfamiliar with gnuradio, but am asked by my supervisor, whether there is a way of acknowledging the end of transmission by the receiver to the transmitter? Like for example, to send a straight 0s back to the transmitter?

Regards,
Joreen