Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Customization of FFT display via C or C++

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Customization of FFT display via C or C++
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:48:45 -0800

isaacgerg wrote:
Is it possible to modify the existing FFT Graphical Sink code to display time
domain data on user defined axis.  I would like to create some custom axis
plots that display the PSD of the signal and optionally allow the user to
retune, decimate, and subband tune by right mouse clicking and selecting an
option from the menu.

Thanks in advanced

Check out the qt gui work that Tom Rondeau has been doing. It may not do everything you are looking for, but I think it is close.

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/developers/trondeau/qt

Matt