Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and unit of signal amplitude in USRP

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and unit of signal amplitude in USRP
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:33:22 +0100

Bruhtesfa Ebrahim wrote:
Hey all,

I have just 2 questions, actually they are not related (are independent
questions).

1. I want to install GRC(gnu radio companion), and i need to install
pygtk and cheetah as prerequisite. I downloaded the tar files and
extract them, but there is no configure and make files in both of
them.So, how can i install them without these files?
I think they are available through apt-get, but if you whant to install from source, you should investigate setup.py. Try
$python setup.py --help

Cheers!
//Mattias Kjellsson