[Discuss-gnuradio] Saving, plotting intermediate data

From: Catalin Lacatus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving, plotting intermediate data
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:37:31 -0500

Hello,

I am working with usrp_spectrum_sense.py and I am trying to analyze the
intermediate data from different DSP blocks.

Any idea, how can I save the output data from each DSP block to different files? Also, how can I plot the real time outputs from each DSP block. There is any solution to export in Matlab the output data of each DSP block?

Thank you, Catalin