RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: cannot send after transport endpoint shutdo

From: Joreen Tan
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: cannot send after transport endpoint shutdown
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:43:36 +0800

I'm trying it on the benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx scripts as i need to make it at least a half duplex communication between the two devices, i need to free up the resources if not i will get error message that states that the resource is busy.

Another question that i observed is that, there seems to be no way to stop the receiver once it is activated unlike the transmitter. Any suggestions to that?

Regards,
Joreen