Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP

From: Tushar Patel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:10:59 -0800

Hi I able to detect the USPR board with VM ware player.
I also test with the command shows in help
ls -lR /dev/bus/usb | grep usrp
 i got the output as per mention,
Now I have the basic Tx and basic Rx board, so what are the example availble on which I can run with these basic Tx anr basic Rx board ?
thanks and regards
tushar patel