[Discuss-gnuradio] calculation of the real transmitted signal power if -

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] calculation of the real transmitted signal power if --tx-amplitidue is set dynamically
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:42:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello, all!

We are using RFX2400 to transmit some signals. As known, transmit power of that board is said to be 50mW shown on the datasheet and the default value of --tx-amplitude in benchmark_tx.py file is 12000. Can we say the real transmitted signal power is 50mW which is correspoding to 12000 for --tx-amplitude? Is the transmitted signal power changing with the parameter --tx-amplitude linearly? Could any friend give me a hint? Thanks a lot!!!

Bill