[Discuss-gnuradio] How to syncronize 2 XCVR2450 daughterbords

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to syncronize 2 XCVR2450 daughterbords
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:58:40 +0100

Hey all,

 I have a setup that transmits using one USRP+XCVR2450 set and receives
using another USRP+XCVR2450 set.The two are separated just 1meter away
in my experiment. I am looking at small doppler signals around the
carrier. But there is a lot of phase noise in the data that i receive,
which masks these doppler signals.

 I want to make the two XCVR2450 daughterboards use the same oscillator
in an attempt to decrease the phase noise.
So, could you explain me how to syncronize these boards to use same
oscillator and where can i get detailed information about the steps to
make it.
Also, is there some other way to decrease phase noise between
daughterboards?

thanks!

Bruhtesfa