Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing the USRP1 in another platform

From: Pablo Mendoza
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing the USRP1 in another platform
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:15:57 -0600

The exact question is: Were, in the python code of the GnuRadio core,
can I insert the Driver that i mention? I am reading the python code
but i can not find were the code read/send data to the USB (to
substitute it with the PCI control code). The other question is were
in the Verilog Code can I insert  the PCI interface control.

Thanks

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein