Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New USRP2 Warning Message

From: Firas Abbas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New USRP2 Warning Message
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 08:36:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> On Sun, 2/8/09, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Do you get this every time you run usrp2_fft.py?  Can you try
> usrp2_siggen.py or usrp2_rx_cfile.py?
>
> Johnathan

I get this message every time I try to run usrp2_fft.py. for the others, I will
try tomorrow.

Also, when I try to use tb.start, tb.wait & tb.stop with usrp2, I get the
following warning :

usrp2: channel 0 already streaming

When I get this message, usrp2 stops streaming. I got the same behavior when I
use tb.lock and tb.unlock (the flowgraph runs only for one time).

Best Regards,

Firas