Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp2 and Agere ET131x compatibility

From: ematlis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp2 and Agere ET131x compatibility
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:50:20 -0500 (EST)

I downloaded it from here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/et131x

I use dkms to auto compile; here is my dkms.conf:
PACKAGE_NAME="et131x"

BUILT_MODULE_NAME[0]="$PACKAGE_NAME"
DEST_MODULE_LOCATION[0]="/kernel/3rdparty/$PACKAGE_NAME/"

AUTOINSTALL=yes

Incidentally, a motherboard with the built-in Agere card seemed to work,
but not the pciexpress card.

eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Assistant Research Professor
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
121 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355