[Discuss-gnuradio] Standalone USRP2

From: Yongsang Kim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Standalone USRP2
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:50:54 +0100

We want to make several standalone transmitters which transmit OFDM
signals synchronized with 1pps signal and external 10MHz closk using
USRP2.

We want to implement the transmitters using FPGA, while daughter board
parameters and interpolation rate are fixed.

We will transmit "frames" which consist of preamble and fixed many data
OFDM symbols.

We want to ask following questions about above.

1. Where does the "making frame block" connect with?

2. What block may be deleted for elmenating corresponding GNU radio
block?

3. How do we modify the FPGA and/or firmware for fixing parameters
(interpolation rate, center frequency, etc.)

4. We may have to eliminate receiving buffer cause of shortage of
memory.
   How can we delete it?

5. If exists, please send us the whole system block diagram.

Thanks.