[Discuss-gnuradio] `./ltmain.sh' not found

From: Mir Ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] `./ltmain.sh' not found
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:52:09 -0600

Hi,

I installed the latest svn download of gnuradio on Ubuntu 8.10 without a hitch. When I try to install my Gnuradio blocks on this installation I have the following error after the bootstrap.

configure.ac:25: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found

The installation works fine on a different Ubuntu 8.04. I suspect it is due to a different libtool but I cannot figure out a way to solve this problem. Can someone help me out on this?

The following is the system info that you may need
Ubuntu 8.10
gcc version 4.3.2 (Ubuntu 4.3.2-1ubuntu12)
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 2.2.4
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61
automake (GNU automake) 1.10.1
GNU Make 3.81